The Release of the 2021 Mercedes-AMG® GLB SUV
It seems like it was only yesterday when we announced the all-new GLB SUV was here. Now, just months away, the new 2021 GLB will be making its appearance. What’s even more exciting is the 2021 GLB will offer a new AMG® trim option. If you are looking to lease or finance a GLB and are unsure if you should jump at the opportunity now or wait for the release of the new 2021 GLB, you’ll want to consider these key differences.
Comparing the 2020 & 2021 GLB SUV
2021 Mercedes-AMG® GLB
- 2.0-liter, inline-4 cylinder engine with exhaust turbocharger
- 302 Hp / 295 lb.-ft. torque
- 0 – 60 mph acceleration in 5.1 sec
- AMG® trim
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB
- 2.0-liter, inline-4 turbo engine
- 221 Hp / 258 lb.-ft. torque
- 0 – 60 mph acceleration in 6.9 sec
If you’re seeking more horsepower & torque, a quicker acceleration, and the AMG® line package, the Mercedes-AMG® GLB is your perfect match. Along with the enhanced power performance and the comfort & amenities of a luxury SUV, you’ll be experiencing the best of both worlds.
Key Highlights & Features of the 2021 Mercedes-AMG® GLB 35
- AMG® Performance 4MATIC® variable all-wheel drive
- AMG® Sport Suspension – Standard
- AMG® SPEEDSHIFT® DCT 8G dual-clutch transmission with RACE START function
- AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT offers five drive programs
- AMG® RIDE CONTROL suspension – Optional
- AMG® high-performance braking system
- Optional third-row seating with EASY-ENTRY feature
- MBUX infotainment system with AMG®-specific displays
Unfortunately, the world premiere of the 2021 GLB SUV at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September has been canceled, but we can still expect the 2021 GLB to available for sale in the US by late 2020. The price of the 2021 GLB has yet to be announced.
Looking for an impressively powerful & dynamic mid-size SUV with seating for up to seven? Look no further than the 2021 Mercedes-AMG® GLB. For more information, or for questions about custom ordering your GLB, contact us, chat live with a sales consultant, or visit us at the dealership.