The 2018 E-Class Cabriolet: The Year-Round Convertible
Winters in Oregon are never a time to look at convertibles. However, Mercedes-Benz has a long history of great cars with removable roofs that are driven year-round.
Mercedes-Benz of Eugene offers the full line cabriolets and roadsters for our all-season customers. If there was one that stands out above all in terms of all-season driving, the E-Class Cabriolet would be a great pick.
To convince to drive an E-Class Cabriolet year-round, one must look at five key features this car has. They are…
- Acoustic soft top insulated to protect against heat and cold
- Heat-reflecting leather in conjunction with leather appointments
- Individually folding rear seat backrests with through-loading feature
- Available 4MATIC® all-wheel drive – with a 329-horsepower 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 leading the way
- MAGIC VISION CONTROL® – the intelligent and highly efficient wash/wipe system for the windscreen – is heated when the outside temperature falls to prevent snow or ice from sticking in winter.
All five of these features equal to the ultimate year-round driving experience – in a four-seat convertible!
You do not have to wait until spring to get one. See us at Mercedes-Benz of Eugene to get one for yourself today.