Whether you’re looking at a New or Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz to drive home in, you’ll find that each one is uniquely equipped with different packages and options. As a leader in innovation and technology, Mercedes-Benz enhances their packages with each new model year. Below you’ll learn about the different packages and options Mercedes-Benz has to offer for their 2021 lineup.
Premium Package ($1,750)
One of the most common Mercedes-Benz packages you’ll find listed on the build sheet is the Premium Package.
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster display & touchscreen multimedia display (standard 7-inch)
- Auto-dimming driver-side & inside rearview mirrors
- Power-folding side mirrors
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS
- KEYLESS GO®
AMG® Line Package ($2,600)
The AMG® Line Package give a Mercedes-Benz model the sporty appearance of a Mercedes-AMG® model minus the AMG® engine. Learn more about Mercedes-AMG vs AMG® Line Options.
- AMG® body styling
- AMG® wheels w/black accents (size depends on model)
- Sports front seats, steering wheel, & shift paddles
- Brushed stainless steel pedals
- Lowered sport suspension
AMG® Night Package ($3,000)
Everything included in the AMG® Line Package plus:
- Gloss black exterior accents on the grille crossbar trim, front air-dam splitter, side mirrors, side window surrounds and rear apron trim
Multimedia Package ($1,295)
The Multmedia Package is ideal for drivers that are always on the road and frequently use navigation. Even if you only use navigation occasionally, the new Augmented Video for Navigation can help make it easier to take turns and find your exact destination upon arrival
- MB Navigation
- Augmented video for navigation
- Speed Limit Assist
Driver Assistance Package ($1,700)
The Driver Assistance Package is equipped with 12 driving safety features that will keep you confident behind the wheel. Check out our selection of vehicles that are equipped with Driver Assistance.
- Active: Distance Assist, Steering Assist, Evasive Steering Assist, Brake Assist w/ Cross-Traffic Function, Emergency Stop Assist, Speed Limit Assist, Lane Keeping Assist, Blind Spot Assist, Lane Change Assist
- PRESAFE® PLUS & PRESAFE® Sound
- Route-based Speed Adaptation
Driver Assistance Package PLUS ($1,950)
Everything included in the Driver Assistance Package plus:
- Active Stop-and-Go Assist
Parking Assistance Package ($1,090)
Never struggling with reversing or parallel parking again! The Surround View System gives you a birds eye view of your vehicle and surroundings, while PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist will literally parallel park your car for you.
- Surround View System
- PARKTRONIC w/ Active Parking Assist
Executive Rear Seat Package ($3,500)
Available on the 2021 S-Class. Your passengers are sure to have a first-class experience.
- Multicontour Rear Seats w/ Massage
- Executive Right-Rear Seat (reclines to 43 degrees and power calf raise & footrest)
- Cushionbag seat-integrated air bag
Executive Rear Seat Package PLUS ($1,950)
- 4-place Seating with dual power seats w/ power calf rest & footrest
- Folding Tables
- Heated & Cooled Cupholders
In addition to the various packages, there are also standalone features that can be added to your Mercedes-Benz, such as a Dashcam, MBUX Interior Assistant, Inductive Wireless Phone Charging, KEYLESS GO®, and more.