2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions
Perfect for growing and large families in the Springfield area, the new Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV with a seating capacity of 7 people. If you want to be sure that this luxury SUV has more than enough room for all of your passengers to be cozy and that this luxury SUV can also fit perfectly into your garage, then you will need to look closely at the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions. From the Mercedes-Benz GLS weight to the interior configurations, our team at Mercedes-Benz of Eugene will go over all of the measurements below.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions: Exterior
Beginning with the outside, this new luxury SUV may be larger than your average SUV on the Roseburg roads, but you can still park it inside your garage or on the sidewalk effortlessly. Here are the exterior measurements, including the Mercedes-Benz GLS weight:
- Wheelbase:123.4 inches
- Overall Height: 71.8 inches
- OverallLength: 205.0 inches
- Overall Width (w/ mirrors): 84.9 inches
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Weight: 5,467-pound curb weight
Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions: Interior
When you step inside the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV, you will find three rows with a generous amount in each. Take a look at the measurements for the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV cabin in the entry-level trim:
- Headroom (1st row): 39.4 inches
- Legroom (1st row): 40.3 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st row): 59.3 inches
- Headroom (2nd row): 40.2 inches
- Legroom (2nd row): 41.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (2nd row): Info N/A
- Headroom (3rd row): Info N/A
- Legroom (3rd row): 34.6 inches
- Shoulder Room (3rd row): Info N/A
Besides the spacious portion for the passengers, you can also expect plenty of room left for your belongings. Get up to 17.4 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row while you can et up to 84.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV Interior Configurations
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions for the interior are already satisfying, but this luxury SUV also has several ways for you to divide up the cabin space. Whether you want to store your items smartly or want more cargo space, you can use the following ways:
- Executive Rear Seating: If the maximum seating capacity for 6 people is enough for your needs in the Corvallis area, you can replace the second-row bench seat with two individual power seats. You can choose this option at no additional cost.
- Seating Configurations: The standard 40/20/40-split second row provides power-folding while the optional individual second-row seats offer EASY ENTRY® technology. The third-row seats always come with 50/50-split power-folding, so you can have extra cargo space quickly and easily.
- Practical Cargo Storage: The cargo space is fully-carpeted, complete with floor-mounted tie-downs, side parcel nets, a grocery bag hook, and a 12-volt power outlet. With HANDS-FREE ACCESS®, you can also open your power liftgate even when your hands are completely full, and you can press a button to lower the rear suspension by up to two inches.
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV in Eugene
Discover more of this new luxury SUV in person at Mercedes-Benz of Eugene when you schedule a test drive. Contact us for an appointment or if you prefer to talk over the phone, our team is available in whichever way that is convenient for you! Once you’re ready, you can shop entirely online if you want– every choice is yours.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Eugene
If you’re in the market for a new SUV and you’d like to haul occasionally for weekend trips in the Springfield area, you’d be interested in the towing power of each model. The new Mercedes-Benz GLB isn’t rated for towing in the United States, so there isn’t a 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB towing capacity. However,…
Looking to upgrade your Springfield commutes? The new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUVs and Coupes provide thrilling performance and comfortable cabins whether you are traveling solo or with family members and friends. Regardless, you will find that this lineup offers many luxurious and advanced features that are worth the price tag! Discover the starting prices with…
When you’re looking for a work vehicle for your local business or job around Springfield, you might be wondering if the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions match what you need. Available as a Cargo Van, Passenger Van, Crew Van, and Cab Chassis Sprinter, the 2022 Sprinter configurations are flexible, so you will be able to…