2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price Points
Looking to upgrade your Springfield commutes? The new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUVs and Coupes provide thrilling performance and comfortable cabins whether you are traveling solo or with family members and friends. Regardless, you will find that this lineup offers many luxurious and advanced features that are worth the price tag! Discover the starting prices with the finance team at Mercedes-Benz of Eugene below.
New Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Price
If you want more space on your Roseburg commutes, you’ll likely go for an SUV from this lineup. There are three models to choose from and you can expect the GLC 300 price to be lower than the AMG® GLC 43 price as it doesn’t offer as strong of performance on the roads. Here are the costs for each SUV:
- 2022 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $43,850*): The GLC 300 price provides you with a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- 2022 GLC 300 4MATIC®® SUV (Starting MSRP of $45,850*): The go-anywhere Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC®® all-wheel-drive system comes standard on this trim, so you can tackle any road conditions. Other standard features include ATTENTION ASSIST®®, Active Brake Assist, and the ECO-START®® system.
- 2022 AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,900*): Looking for an even more powerful ride? The 2022 AMG® GLC 43 SUV is equipped with an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 Biturbo engine. This powertrain accelerates 0 to 60 mph in just 4.7 seconds, generating 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
New Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Price
Perhaps you don’t need as much space and you’re looking for more of a compact vehicle. Then, the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe or the AMG® GLC 43 Coupe will fit perfectly into your lifestyle in Corvallis. Take a look at the prices below:
- 2022 GLC 300 4MATIC®® Coupe(Starting MSRP of $52,500*): The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe comes standard with 4MATIC®® all-wheel drive, “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation, ECO-START®®, ATTENTION ASSIST®®, and more.
- 2022 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $66,500*): This coupe comes with a 385-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, an HD Radio™ receiver, and the comfort of heated seats.
How Can I Customize the Mercedes-Benz GLC Price?
Building your very own Mercedes-Benz vehicle is the best way to ensure that you have all of the features that you want on your drives at a price point that you’re happy with. Unlike shopping for a model directly from a local dealer, you won’t need to pay extra for features that you don’t use. At Mercedes-Benz of Eugene, we can help you custom order your new Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe or your new Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV!
Find Your Next GLC SUV or Coupe at Mercedes-Benz of Eugene!
Come on over to our Eugene dealership to see the new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV or Coupe in person! Contact us if you have any questions and once you’re ready to take a model home, visit our financing center online.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Eugene
With its distinctive styling, well-appointed cabin, and versatile performance capabilities, the 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLB could be the ideal choice to upgrade your Corvallis commute. This compact luxury SUV will be available in the new vehicle inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Eugene near the end of 2022, but if you want to reserve your new Mercedes-Benz GLB, consider placing…
We’re loving this video about the women of Mercedes and our history.
The Mercedes-Benz GLA returns for 2023 with powerful and efficient performance, innovative tech features, and a comfortable cabin space decked out with premium materials. Sporty and elegant, this smallest SUV in the Mercedes-Benz lineup provides agile handling on busy Springfield streets, while offering a surprisingly spacious and versatile interior. Learn more about what the…