2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior
When you’re searching for the right high-end SUV that matches your Springfield lifestyle, you’ll need to consider the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC. With seating for five people and up to 56.5 cubic feet of cargo space, the new Mercedes-Benz GLC interior suits both families and solo drivers! Learn more about what’s in the cabin with Mercedes-Benz of Eugene, including a peek into the standard features in the entry-level GLC 300 interior. Then, schedule a test drive to see the GLC interior yourself!
Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Dimensions: Seating & Cargo Space
Seat up to five people whether you’re going to the mall or a weekend getaway outside of Roseburg. Passengers in both rows will have room to themselves thanks to these generous Mercedes-Benz GLC interior passenger space:
- Front Headroom: 37.8 inches
- Rear Headroom: 38.5 inches
- Front Legroom: 40.8 inches
- Rear Legroom: 37.3 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 57.3 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 56.5 inches
You’ll also be able to take your essentials with you whether you are taking all 5 people or not on your trips. Here is the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC Interior Cargo Space:
- Trunk Volume Seats Upright: 19.4 cubic feet
- Max. Cargo Volume Seats Folded: 56.5 cubic feet
GLC 300 Interior Features
While the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 is the base model, its interior is anything but basic as you’ll find advanced features like heated front seats and dual-zone automatic climate control. Other key features include:
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Interior Features
- KEYLESS GO®
- Power front seats with driver-seat memory
- Mercedes me connect assist services
- Garage door opener
- 40/20/40-split rear seats with power folding
- 10.25-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Touchpad controller
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- Dual USB-C audio ports
- And much, much more!
Customize Your SUV Interior with GLC Packages
If you’re looking to take the Mercedes-Benz of Eugene GLC 300 interior up a few notches, you can do so either by upgrading to higher trim levels or by adding on packages. When you decide the base trim is best for your Corvallis drives, you can upgrade your cabin with the following packages:
- Premium Package: Adds 64-color LED ambient interior lighting and a SiriusXM™ 6-month Platinum Plan trial
- Multimedia Package: Adds MB Navigation, MBUX Augmented Video for Navigation, one year of Live Traffic Information, Speed Limit Assist, and no-charge online navigation map updates for one year
- AMG® Line: Includes AMG® sport interior appointments, sport front seats, sport steering wheel, and brushed stainless steel pedals
Another way that you can customize your SUV as much as possible is by custom ordering your next Mercedes-Benz vehicle! When you place a custom order, you have control over the exact features you want and don’t want, so you can pay the price that is worth it to you.
Experience the GLC for Sale at Mercedes-Benz of Eugene Today!
The only way to get a taste of how the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC cabin feels beforehand is through a test drive. Make your way over to our Eugene showroom and we can show you more highlights! Once you’re ready to enjoy this luxury SUV on your Albany commutes, apply for financing online.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Eugene
With its distinctive styling, well-appointed cabin, and versatile performance capabilities, the 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLB could be the ideal choice to upgrade your Corvallis commute. This compact luxury SUV will be available in the new vehicle inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Eugene near the end of 2022, but if you want to reserve your new Mercedes-Benz GLB, consider placing…
We’re loving this video about the women of Mercedes and our history.
The Mercedes-Benz GLA returns for 2023 with powerful and efficient performance, innovative tech features, and a comfortable cabin space decked out with premium materials. Sporty and elegant, this smallest SUV in the Mercedes-Benz lineup provides agile handling on busy Springfield streets, while offering a surprisingly spacious and versatile interior. Learn more about what the…