What is the Mercedes-Benz GLA Price?
Mercedes-Benz GLA is a luxury compact SUV that is designed to enhance the way you not only drive through Springfield, but how you have fun. The Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 price starts at $36,230* MSRP or $38,230* MSRP for the 4MATIC®® AWD model, making it extremely accessible without sacrificing in terms of luxury and comfort. Whether you opt for the 4MATIC®® AWD or not, you’ll get great performance, a spacious interior, and plenty of advanced technology. You can schedule a test drive today with us, so that you can experience the luxury for yourself.
What are the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA Features?
If you care about more than just the GLA 45 AMG® price, and want to know about some of the luxury features you can expect in your new Mercedes-Benz GLA, then you’ll be happy throughout. The standard 2.0L inline-4 turbocharged engine delivers 221 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque, and you can enjoy an estimated 25/34 MPG highway** on the base model and with a 24/33 MPG highway** on the 4MATIC®® AWD model. This means that even from the start, the Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 price is something that you’ll get a great value off of.
Below is a look at some of the standard features that come equipped with the new Mercedes-Benz GLA for Roseburg drivers:
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- ATTENTION ASSIST®®
- 8G-DCT® 8-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™
- DYNAMIC SELECT® with ECO, Sport, and Comfort modes
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- LED headlamps, taillamps, fog lights, and DLR
- 3-Position driver’s seat memory
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- MB-Tex® upholstery
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- 40/20/40-split folding/reclining rear seats
- The 7-inch digital gauge cluster and a 7-inch touchscreen
- Power liftgate
- Active Brake Assist and Blind Spot Assist
In addition to a great Mercedes-Benz GLA price point, you can also get additional advanced features, such as MB Navigation, Burmester® Surround Sound System, inductive wireless charging, Heads-Up Display, in available packages.
Available Mercedes-Benz GLA Packages
The Mercedes-Benz GLA price brings with it the expectation of plenty of available features and package upgrades, and Corvallis drivers won’t be disappointed. Find out more about the available packages, and how they influence the price Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 price, below:
- The AMG® Line w/Night Package ($3,000) adds the features listed above, as well as Gloss Black exterior accents.
- Opt for the Multimedia Package ($1,295) for MB Navigation and Speed Limit Assist.
- The Parking Assistance Package ($1,090) provides a Surround View System and Active Parking Assist for easier trips to Alpharetta and Milton.
- With the Premium Package ($1,750), drivers will enjoy a 10.25-inch digital gauge cluster, a 10.25-inch touchscreen, a HANDS-FREE ACCESS® tailgate, and more.
- The Driver Assistance Package ($1,700) adds Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Blind Spot Assist, PRESAFE® PLUS, and much more.
- The Exterior Lighting Package ($900) includes Active LED headlamps and Adaptive Highbeam Assist.
- The AMG® Line Package ($2,600) includes 19-inch AMG® twin 5-spoke wheels, AMG® body styling, a sport steering wheel, and more.
Interested in upgrading your ride, and want details about the GLA 45 AMG® price? Contact us today and we’ll make sure that you end up behind the driver’s seat of the ride that best fits you and your needs— all at a price that you can appreciate. This also refers to the Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 price tag as well.
Test Drive the New Mercedes-Benz GLA Today from Mercedes-Benz of Eugene
Are you ready to trade in your vehicle, but you’re still worried about the GLA 45 AMG® price? You can trust that Mercedes-Benz of Eugene, and our staff of finance experts, are ready to help you throughout the car buying process. We’ll help you find the right car, at the right price. And that process begins by applying for financing online today.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Eugene
As a result of the global pandemic and the shortage of microchips, certain Mercedes-Benz USA model vehicles will be delivered by Mercedes-Benz USA without the microchip that operates the Hermes system control module. Mercedes-Benz USA will retrofit the vehicle with the required microchip at no cost to you when they are available. Vehicles that are…
Many Mercedes-Benz drivers are anticipating the all-new 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS. The first fully electric Mercedes-Benz luxury vehicle and a close relative to the S-Class, the EQS is ready to impress the market. However, until the Mercedes-Benz EQS release date this summer, we will have to wait. In the meantime, our team at Mercedes-Benz of Eugene will go…
If you are ready to upgrade your current SUV to a brand new luxury SUV, then you are probably wondering what the Mercedes-Benz GLB prices are. Let the team at Mercedes-Benz of Eugene tell you all about it, including the GLB 35 AMG® price, before shopping for one in our inventory! We will also give you a…
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs, and terms.